Friday, November 7, 2008


Remembrance

Today is a day for reflecting and remembering at the studio. We've closed down for the day to remember Sandi.

It was on year ago that she was taken from us.

Mark and I were talking yesterday that it still doesn't seem real sometimes. I still expect to see her come into the studio with a great smile on her face, in true Sandi fashion. Always ready to tell us the brighter side of things. I still expect to see her at weddings, to suggest neat ideas for the couple. I still expect to hear her giggle.

As I get older it gets harder to be a grown up. To realize that everything is so fragile. As a parent part of our job is to prepare our children for everything that they might encounter on their way to becoming an adult. How do you prepare your children for losing a friend? I don't think it's possible. We still all greatly miss her. And we all still have this "feeling" that she's around, and that's nice and comforting for all of us. We love you Sandi, and miss you!

No comments: