Thursday, December 25, 2008


Merry Christmas

So, Santa came down the chimney last night, we know because Nolan heard him. He ate all of the cookies, and drank all of the milk.
Nolan was up at 7:15 this morning. He climbed into our bed. Mark said "Merry Christmas Nolan. Do you think Santa came last night?"
"Yeah, he came."
"How do you know?"
"I had to go potty last night when it was still dark out. I saw the presents under the tree. He put J's on Jared's, and N's on mine."
He was so matter of fact about it. We fully expected to come downstairs and see all of his presents opened and wrapping paper everywhere! But nope. He just looked, and went back upstairs and went back to sleep, we are so impressed and proud!
It has been, without a doubt, the best Christmas so far. The boys are at the greatest age right now. They were so excited last night, that they raced each other up to bed.
And I was able to pull one over on my husband, I scrimped and scraped, and bought him a new TV. It wasn't until the kids unwrapped it that he knew. He was very surprised, he even pulled one over on me. My engagement ring band snapped in half about 2 months ago, and he told me he was getting the band fixed for me for my Christmas gift. What I didn't know was that he had 2 diamonds added onto it. It was like getting engaged all over again!

No comments: