Thursday, July 23, 2009


Mini vacation

We are off to Lake Placid tomorrow morning to start our 4 day mini vacation. The boys are super excited to sleep in the mountains. I'm pretty sure we've over packed, and won't use half of the clothes we brought for the kids. Mark, Jess, and Joe are volunteering to help at the Iron Man competition. Mark will be racing in it next year, so volunteering is a great way to see what it's like before you jump in.
There won't be any lap top, which I'm a bit nervous about. But 4 days away will be good for me, right?
I've always got my cell phone, so call if there's an emergency, don't e-mail. I'm pretty certain I'll have about 500 e-mails to go through when I get back. And let's be honest, I'm not looking forward to that.
So wish us lots of fun, and sunshine!
See you on Tuesday!

No comments: