Monday, September 8, 2008


Luen & Chase

Ellen and I had such a great wedding on Saturday with Luen and Chase! The rain held off until...the ceremony started! There was no sunshine, so no chance of a rainbow. But they were such a great couple, and a great group! They didn't let the rain damped their fun!
Luen's father pre-recorded himself singing the song for their father daughter dance, it was so sweet!
Is it odd to cry at other people's weddings? I find that I do this more and more as time goes on. Especially with couples that I feel friendships with.
It was such a beautiful, fun, romantic day. Congratulations-you guys are awesome!
Click this link to see their video! http://animoto.com/play/qm90Pqxxh2NOr5DHNejZxQ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Amanda & Ellen,

You two did such an incredible job at Luen's wedding. The pictures are breathtaking! Not only were you two great to work with, but you take the best pictures I have ever seen. I can't stop watching the video, wow, no words to describe how good it is. I want to get married now just so you two can photograph my wedding, haha. Thanks again for your dedication to Luen's big day, it definatly didn't go unnoticed!

Best,
Cara (maid of honor)